As Sheetz, a $6 billion family-owned, Altoona-based convenience store chain continued to grow in geography and in the number of Team Members at corporate and retail locations, the need to put structure and organization around Corporate and Retail Recruiting greatly increased.
- Inconsistent roles and communication practices throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Talent Acquisition role expanding to provide new and different services for both corporate and retail, strained capacity
We worked with Sheetz HR to establish a Corporate and Retail Recruiting strategy and practice as soon as possible.
- Aligned and defined the Talent Acquisition team’s role throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle
- Recommended an appropriate structure for the future of the Talent Acquisition team
- Designed a Future Model for Corporate and Retail Talent Acquisition
Our strategic recommendations focused on the right talent acquisition process for the Sheetz Talent Acquisition team that can scale and flex with business needs.
- Quantity of applicants increased by 30%
- Quality of applicants increased
- Decreased recruiting lifecycle by 25%